Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
You are a systems thinker, with an ability to quickly learn how different parts of the business interact.
You love working on hard data problems, combining data from many sources to drive value for the business.
You will need to solve for multiple strategic priorities (i.e. growth, efficiency, and quality) and consider various stakeholders (buyers, sellers, agents, and employees). Each week will bring you a new set of projects and challenges, where success is measured by data-driven outcomes.
As a BizOps Analyst, you are the perfect mix of analytical, technical, and operational. You will collect, sanitize, analyze, and synthesize data; apply critical thinking & communications skills to make actionable recommendations; and drive those recommendations through to execution. You are a clear, confident communicator who loves taking a complicated problem, decomposing it, and building a compelling business case.
- Create and monitor metrics to support the optimization of HomeLight’s Homes business, which includes working on a suite of HomeLight’s cutting edge home financing products
- Build dashboards for a variety of audiences: executive, operational, management to empower us to run our business efficiently
- Work extremely cross-functionally, attending to various projects with our Finance, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Executive teams, and more
- Beyond analytics, you’ll work closely with field teams to onboard and help problem solve operational issues
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- SQL proficiency, required
- Experience with Tableau, Apache Superset, Sisense Periscope or other business intelligence tools, strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, diagnose data inconsistencies, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Experience working cross functionally with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in operationally-intensive businesses (e.g. proptech, ecommerce, ridesharing, food delivery), a plus