Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You currently have, or have a sincere interest in, learning the nuances throughout the real estate process. You have an analytical mindset and are comfortable navigating through an ambiguous problem or environment. You are a proactive thinker, and have experience identifying potential bottlenecks and roadmapping a solution. You thrive in a collaborative environment and are a proactive communicator. You value customer service, but aren't afraid to navigate difficult situations, while still managing a positive relationship. You have a “can-do” attitude and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves when need be, in order to help scale our business 2-5x its current volume.
What You’ll Do Here
As our Portfolio Management you will broadly oversee and manage our agents through the listing and sales process. You will also be helping to analyze / oversee the properties on our balance sheet.
- Oversee properties owned by HomeLight, and work with our agent partners to ensure compliance with our listing standards and risk management.
- Communicate with agents on timeline and listing processes, pricing changes, and managing offers.
- Analyze market and internal platform data to manage balance sheet risk, and identity potential solutions.
- Identify ways to up-level our current processes by assessing internal and external product and process solutions
- Work with our agents in terms of cross-selling and cross-qualification when receiving offers.
- Manage accepted offer timelines, payments, and invoices, and follow up on contingencies.
- Interact with clients, keeping them informed and educated throughout the process.
- 2-5 years of experience in real estate, consulting, marketing operations, or business operations roles
- Customer first mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Experience going deep into the data and using findings to deliver the best results.
- Real Estate Experience