***Role will be required to be in-office Monday-Friday***
Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
An organizer at heart that thrives on ensuring everyone and everything is in its proper place. You are a problem solver who is comfortable changing directions quickly to find the smarter solution. Communication comes easy for you, and you put care and thought into every conversation and email. You work well cross functionally and are able to prioritize tasks as they arise with minimal oversight. Providing a wonderful customer service experience to our clients (HomeLighters) is second nature to you as is taking on anything to help get the team to the next level!
What You’ll Do Here
- Support all administrative duties in the office and ensure smooth operations daily
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders when necessary
- Greet and receive all visitors to the office
- Develop and maintain office policies and procedures ensuring they are implemented properly
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves
- Manage office budget
- Assist with company wide and in office events
- Provide other administrative support as necessary
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of office management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically
- Experience working directly with an executive team
- Must be proficient in G suits, Microsoft Office, Slack, Zoom and Envoy
- Experience managing office(s) of a high-growth organization