Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are an outgoing and extremely optimistic talent acquisition professional who craves the opportunity to make an impact on a company’s growth trajectory. You are a highly-organized and a quick learner, who also has experience recruiting across a variety of different business teams - Product, Growth, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Business Operations, Talent, etc. You’re able to develop innovative strategies to effectively partner across the company and consistently maintain pipelines for hiring managers with different styles and approaches. Most importantly, you are a team player who works to uplift others and brings ideas for how to maintain a successful company and team culture.
You are someone we need on our team and you're ready to help transform an industry!
What You’ll Do
- Full-cycle recruiting: source, engage, evaluate, advise candidates through to close
- Creatively and persistently connect and retain relationships with top talent to proactively recruit and guarantee steady stream of qualified candidates
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with hiring managers to make strategic decisions that help drives the business and growth
- Create an exceptional experience for both candidates and hiring managers, set the tone for the interview process, advocate and advise on engagement strategies
- Support hiring managers and leadership with market insights, pipeline data and reporting; maintain strong data integrity within recruiting systems and tools
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- At least 5+ years of experience in a recruiting role within a fast-paced startup or successful technology company. Experience outside of an agency-setting is required.
- Experience recruiting in one or more of the following areas: Product, Growth, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Business Operations, Talent, etc.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience - you source and guide your candidates through to close
- Data-driven and meticulous organized - you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date and in real-time and use data to inform hiring managers and hiring decisions
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality - used to dealing with ambiguity and change in direction
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS or similar recruiting platforms
- Bachelor's degree required