Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking a senior leader to join the Business Development team and help drive the growth of our business. You will be responsible for developing B2B and marketplace partnerships focused on the growth and monetization of one of HomeLight’s key offerings. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are a creative, data-driven thinker who enjoys solving complex business problems with a ‘get-it-done’ attitude.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage the strategy, execution, and integration of new partnerships within one of HomeLight’s newest and fastest-growing marketplaces
- Help build and manage a channel strategy and team to identify and onboard new partners
- Own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimization efforts to maximize partnership and business performance and achieve established goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape for the offering and inform future business opportunities and priorities
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, product, engineering, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration and management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 10+ years of relevant business experience, with 3+ years of experience in business development, growth, investment banking or strategy consulting preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Some understanding of commercial legal contracts and an ability to interact with legal teams
- Product orientation with experience communicating and collaborating with product, engineering and operations teams a plus
- An outstanding academic background; a technical degree or an M.B.A. is a plus
- Pluses: experience in real estate, real estate tech, Consumer Internet or with a high-growth company