Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the Sales Operations engineering team and help drive the growth of our business. We are looking for an Engineering Manager who is excited about facing big challenges, lots of ambiguity and is able to build and support a growing and super fast moving team.
What You’ll Do Here
- As an Engineering Manager, you will be overseeing projects of varying scope and complexity
- Drive the technical and organizational roadmap for the engineering team
- Lead and inspire the engineering team to design and build great products while managing deadlines and priorities
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams distributed across multiple locations
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality and raise the bar on operational excellence
- Work with our talent team to hire amazing engineers who will fit and expand the HomeLight culture and product
- At least 1+ years of experience managing software development teams and projects
- At least 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Full stack application development experience
- Solid experience with agile development processes
- Exceptional communication skills and is able to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical teams.