Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have experience coordinating complex schedules as well as high-volume meetings, interviews, or events. You are passionate about creating an incredible candidate experience that encourages people to explore exciting new career opportunities. You are a self-starter, able to navigate and flourish in a start-up environment where details change rapidly. You are a problem-solver who is resourceful - your instinct is to create solutions when working in ambiguous environments.
What You’ll Do Here
You will be a partner to a growing team of global recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization, helping us build a recruiting coordination process from scratch that will create strong, positive relationships with candidates. This position is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to be creative and take full ownership of all recruiting coordination.
- Deliver a high-touch, quality, and inclusive candidate experience for all candidates through every phase of the recruiting cycle
- Lead high volume scheduling and coordination of phone, onsite, and video interviews for candidates with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
- Meet and greet remote interview candidates and stay in close communication with interviewers, ensuring video interviews start on time
- Craft messaging that is welcoming, thoughtful, and informative for all candidates. Correspond with candidates through emails, phone calls, text, and video in a timely, professional manner
- Manage and maintain scheduling, candidate records in recruiting systems, ensuring information, communication records, and tasks are always up-to-date. Track interviewing activity and providing candidate scheduling status in weekly reports
- Coordinate client weekly syncs and post-interview debrief meetings. Attend weekly hiring syncs with recruiters and hiring teams as needed
- Partner closely with hiring managers and recruiters to manage onboarding details for new hires. Schedule first week meetings and training sessions for new hires, coordinate delivery of equipment, swag bags
- Arrange travel for candidates and assist them with the travel expense process
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and boost scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally, with candidates, peers, and hiring managers.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a recruiting/HR coordinator, executive assistant, event management, or program management role
- Superb organization and time management skills; experience managing multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a time-sensitive matter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with HR, recruiting and cloud-based applications (G Suite, Zoom, Greenhouse, Workday etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience strongly preferred
- Willingness to work US hours