HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a seasoned product manager with fintech experience excited to join a high growth real estate tech startup. You enjoy working cross functionally to optimize business operations and customer experience by building scalable products and processes. You see yourself as a data driven PM who values empathy for your users. This role is perfect for someone who wants to drive the product roadmap for a fast-growing fintech business.
What You’ll Do
As our Director of Product Management for HomeLight Home Loans, you will be responsible for owning the product experience for our borrowers, real estate agents, and internal Home Loans operators. Your team will own our digital borrower experience as well as our proprietary Loan Operating System. You will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the Home Loans product roadmap in order to achieve business objectives.
- Directly manage Home Loans product management team
- Build and own end-to-end Home Loans experience for external clients and real estate agents
- Build and own proprietary Loan Operating System
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion, scalability, client and agent experience and Home Loans operator productivity
- Engage in brainstorming to identify and develop new strategic opportunities for the business
- Directly own KPIs related to the Home Loans
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- 6-10 years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of mortgage or fintech experience
- Proven ability to execute product and operational changes with tangible results
- Intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
- Desire to take initiative, comfort with change and ambiguity