Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a highly-organized and creative recruiter who loves to learn new things and push yourself outside of your comfort zone. As someone with experience recruiting within the real estate and/or real estate technology industry, you would love to directly impact the growth of a startup by establishing new relationships that you then foster with candidates. You have accomplished the extremely rare skill of recruiting for Title and Escrow/Mortgage/Real Estate professionals and are therefore one of few that know how to build such pipelines with good quality talent. You're a team player with a good understanding of what makes a successful company culture and an ability to identify Title and Escrow talent that will go above and beyond as we forge a path to a better, tech-forward Closings process for all home buyers and sellers.
You are someone we need on our team and you're ready to see your very big impact transform an industry!
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify uniquely qualified candidates for positions across the company, especially for experienced tech-forward real estate professionals.
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with senior hiring managers to develop a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process as well as HomeLight's culture and brand
- Schedule and coordinate phone and onsite person interviews
- Introduce and build improved hiring processes and practices to a scrappy and growing organization
- Promote the importance of recruiting for diversity and educate hiring managers and their teams on the importance of building a diverse workforce
- Meticulously track and maintain up-to-date candidate pipelines and records
- Work in an autonomous fashion and take ownership of your searches and relationship management both internally and externally
- Utilize data and analytics to track and report your efforts to our leadership team
- At least 3 years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- 1+ years of experience recruiting Title and Escrow, Real Estate or Mortgage professionals is preferred.
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable ATS
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality
- Bachelor's Degree required