Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a knowledgeable Administrative Assistant who is adaptable, resourceful, and deadline driven. You love providing a smooth transaction experience to the buyer/seller and you know what it takes to provide exceptional customer service. You also think technology plays a valuable role to play in transforming real estate.
What You’ll Do Here
- Support the HomeLight Closings Team in handling a high volume of files in a fast-paced and high volume , task driven closing environment
- Answer incoming phone calls at the office. Provide updates and answer inquiries from sellers, buyers, agents, and lenders.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Should have proven capabilities to provide superior customer service.
- Perform administrative duties such as creating packets for escrow transactions, filing, handling data entry and scanning.
- Use internal computer programs to open, track and timely process escrow transactions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for process improvement
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data entry and file management
- Escrow, Title, Real Estate or Loan Processing experience a plus
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required