Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have a background in product management and have experience shipping technology in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working cross functionally and communicating with key stakeholders. You have experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces. You have impressive written and oral communication skills. You have the ability to distill complex operational processes and business strategy into well-formulated technical and design requirements. You enjoy working in a warm, growing environment and value being part of an energetic, fun and creative team.
What You’ll Do Here
- Build products that make the real estate closing experience easier, faster and more delightful
- Make magic out of a complex and antiquated industry through intense focus on simplification
- Build deep institutional knowledge of the real estate purchase process
- Partner with cross functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product vision and strategy
- Bring your solutions to life through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation and testing
- Manage competing priorities with consistency and transparency
- You’ve worked for 3+ years in a product management capacity at a technology-driven company
- You’re an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach
- You’re committed to collaboration and are able to work well with other business units to build iterative solutions that continuously deliver value
- You have a proven track record of entering a new domain and building expertise quickly
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty and are equally comfortable balancing tactical and strategic investments
- You are comfortable in an ever-changing environment and have a passion for successfully navigating ambiguous problem areas
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: You have past experience building products in operationally complex industries
- Bonus: You have past experience at a Real Estate Technology company