Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You love explaining how new products work to your friends and family. You’re organized, methodical, and your friends could describe you as “insanely productive.” You’re comfortable working with team members from across the company including marketers, product managers, operations, public relations, and the executive team. You have quantitative skills and the ability to not only clearly communicate your findings in presentations but also construct dashboards and visualizations where needed.
What You’ll Do
- Create product positioning, messaging, and go to market materials for our newest products and services like HomeLight Trade-In, HomeLight Cash Offer, and more.
- Own the go-to-market materials and plan and participate in the launch of new services across multiple markets.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and dig into the data to develop insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and personas.
- Deep communication skills: You will frequently present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Team building & collaboration skills: You’ll collaborate with multiple teams including sales and marketing, engineering, product management, press and PR, and senior executives.
- Research skills: You’ll gain insight into client (and real estate agent) needs and experiences to develop actionable plans that drive results.
- A keen creative eye: You have the ability to help our creative teams tell great stories in a beautiful and believable way. You’ll oversee content production across a number of different mediums like print, digital, and video.
- At least 4 years working in product marketing, growth, or lifecycle marketing.
- A BA/BS degree preferably in a quantitative field, MBA a plus.