Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re excited by working on problems at the heart of the home buying and selling experience – one that’s slow and in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting and high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. You’re a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves and drive innovation in the industry.
What You’ll Do Here
You will be heavily involved in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced, high volume, residential escrow and title insurance agency. Your efforts will directly impact the success of our Arizona transactions and branch as a whole.
- Utilize industry leading technology and streamlined operations as you service clients going through the title and escrow process.
- Create lasting relationships and partner with California's top real estate agents.
- Read and interpret contracts including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, and underwriting guidelines.
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, and auditing compliance.
- Five years of stellar escrow processing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, TRID, and CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.