Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a high-performing business “athlete” excited to join a high growth real estate tech startup. You enjoy working cross functionally to optimize business operations by building scalable products and processes. You see yourself as a data driven PM who values empathy for your users. This role is perfect for someone who wants to obtain substantial operating and product experience, and drive projects from ideation through implementation.
What You’ll Do
As our Product Manager for Home Financing Client Operations, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end sales operations and product for our internal Home Loans and Cash Close teams. You will be responsible for defining and executing this key part of our company’s strategy alongside the Home Loans and Cash Close executive teams.
- Build and own internal product tools for Home Loans and Cash Close teams
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion, scalability and productivity of our Home Financing teams
- Engage in brainstorming to identify and develop new strategic opportunities for the business
- Directly own KPIs related to the Home Loans and Cash Close sales funnels
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- 5+ years of experience in product management or operations working closely with product and engineering teams
- Proven ability to execute product or operational changes with tangible results
- Intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
- Desire to take initiative, comfort with change and ambiguity
- Great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups, including senior management, sales and engineering
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with SQL or any other form of database querying language a plus