Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Through your years in the Title and Escrow industry, you have learned that the most important thing to a successful close is the people that diligently drive the process to and past the finish line. These are the folks that ensure home buyers, sellers, and agents experience an exciting transaction. Your understanding of this inspires your passion for people development and your desire to bring innovation to the ever-important closing process.
Your title and escrow knowledge parallels these passions and you are craving an impactful leadership position within a growing organization that is committed to changing real estate for the better by empowering people. You have years of people management and operations experience under your belt and you're ready to take on that next career-defining challenge!
What You’ll Do Here
You will scale, develop, mentor, and manage the growing centralized operations team for HomeLight Closing Services. You will also guide the adoption and standardization of processes and best practices within our centralized org. You will build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to execute on standardization and to gain buy-in from necessary parties.
- 15+ years of work experience in Title and Escrow operations
- A knack for mentoring people and carefully growing stand out teams
- Qualia experience or comparable digital closing software
- Strong title and escrow knowledge in multiple states to expertly manage teams across different regions
- Strong presentation skills, Google Sheets/Powerpoint experience preferred
- Experience customizing, executing, and monitoring effective new process workflow rollouts within a centralized organization
- Demonstrated system administration experience
- Skilled written and verbal communication
- A mentality that puts the customer first, always
- Bachelor’s Degree