Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have a background in technical marketing and/or product management and have experience running projects to increase conversion rates, engagement, and user acquisition through Content. You enjoy working with creatives (writers, editors, designers, etc) and can work cross functionally and communicate effectively with key stakeholders. You have experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces and running insightful AB tests. You see yourself as a data driven PM who values consumer empathy. You have impressive written and oral communication skills and an innate ability to relate to technology. You enjoy working in a fast-growing environment and value being part of an energetic, fun, and creative team.
What You’ll Do Here
You will be responsible for monetizing our site’s Content to its fullest potential without sacrificing our brand voice. You will report to HomeLight’s Director of Content Marketing and work with our Editorial, Partners, SEO, SEM, and Engineering teams to find new and innovative ways to use the best-in-class real estate content we’re publishing to drive more qualified leads for the business and bring more value to HomeLight’s customers.
- Explore consumer behavior to identify new market opportunities and create solutions informed by thoughtful research and analysis.
- Translate marketing needs and requirements into design concepts and actionable user stories.
- Engage closely with the engineering, design, and marketing teams to drive product development efforts.
- Run AB tests to increase conversion rate across HomeLight’s landing pages and blog
- Identify and capitalize on more opportunities to bring additional value to our customers through useful content
- Collaborate with SEM, SEO, business development and product marketing teams to develop and execute product launch strategies.
- Identify and track performance metrics for the projects you own, and leverage data in your ongoing efforts.
- Prioritize a backlog of projects based on business priorities, market changes, and team velocity.
- Conduct market research and stay informed with the ever-evolving prop tech landscape that could impact our product roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience in product management working directly with engineering, design, and product marketing teams
- Keen understanding of Content Marketing and the role it plays in customer engagement
- Run Conversion Rate Optimization projects with measurable and positive results
- A passion for working with content creators and Creative teams
- The ability to step in and write great copy when necessary
- A proven track record of shipping creative and thoughtful products, with particular strengths in developing impactful consumer experiences through content
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive alignment and results.
- Experience with data analysis using various analytical tools.
- Passion for user experience, design, and conversion rate optimization.