Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a strategic, proactive, and metrics-driven account manager with a proven track record of success and ready to take Simple Sale to the next wave of growth. The Simple Sale Account Management team is responsible for sourcing, educating and onboarding new investors to the Simple Sale platform in order to enable every home seller the option to sell with simplicity, speed and certainty. You are passionate about and eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
What You'll Do Here
You will use a data-driven approach to strategically identify top-performing investors across the nation in order to meet the unique needs of home sellers looking for a cash offer. You will provide guidance and position these investors for success as they build out their profiles, and remain a key point of contact throughout their HomeLight journey on coverage expansion, buy box optimization, and new offerings. The quality relationships that you build with these investors will ensure their continued contribution to the Simple Sale platform and positive outcomes for current and future home sellers. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to help Simple Sale identify and scale distribution of new strategic initiatives such as Simple Sale for Builders, Simple Sale for Agents, and Simple Sale Offer Management.
- 4+ years of account management and/or inside sales experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The ability to manage a pipeline of 50+ active deals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Salesforce/CRM
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions and regions
- Experience building out processes that enable team efficiencies
- A four-year college degree
- Bonus: Relevant real estate industry experience or worked at a successful marketplace startup