Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
We are looking to hire a Sales Specialist for our new business venture, HomeLight Cash Close™. You should be someone looking for a role at a high-growth and fast-paced company. You are someone who is organized, can handle multiple tasks at once, and have a customer service mindset with strong communication skills.
- Thrive on drilling down into the details, analyzing problems and generating solutions
- Scrappiness to accomplish big goals as part of a small team
- Comfort with ambiguity, and thrive off of seeing something through to completion
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player who does what it takes to get the job done
- Solutions-oriented thinking, excited by improving processes and systems
What You'll Do
As a Sales Specialist, you will provide comprehensive operational and administrative support to your Sales Pod and to the Cash Close sales team.
- Communicate internally and with agents and clients to deliver an efficient and seamless transaction workflow
- Manage deal operations
- Track inspection timelines and valuation turnaround for quick transaction approval
- Draft and send contracts
- Coordinate with Sales Pods to implement sales pipeline management strategy
- Upload and organize documentation for Cash Close transactions in Google Drive
- Enter data in our company CRM (lead updates, follow-ups) and valuation tracker
- Gain end-to-end transaction and product knowledge to drive team and customer success
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- Previous experience as a sales specialist or in a sales support function
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Docusign
- Previous residential real estate experience is a plus
- Prior experience at a high-growth company is a plus
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org . No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!