Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re an organized and detail-oriented individual who is comfortable working with internal and external partners.
What You’ll Do Here
You’ll manage tracking and reporting for HomeLight’s offline media spend. You’ll work closely with HomeLight’s TV media buying team and external media partners to gather and monitor finances.
- Track in week air-times to determine estimated in week budgets
- Verify TV airings through ad tracking partner and compare with purchased media plan
- Gather spot logs from TV networks & reconcile against verified TV spot airings
- Manage invoice payment with individual networks and reconcile against spot logs for accuracy
- Daily communication with internal TV media buying team and external TV partners
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to work on account reconciliation and reviewing invoices
- Advanced MS Excel skills in order to manipulate large amount of data
- Background with Accounting and Financial transactions strongly preferred