Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are adaptable, resourceful, and deadline driven. You love providing a smooth transaction experience to the buyer/seller and you know what it takes to provide exceptional customer service. You also think technology plays a valuable role to play in transforming real estate.
What You’ll Do Here
- Support the HomeLight Closings Team in handling a high volume of files in a fast-paced and high volume, multi state, task-driven closing environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Schedule real estate closings, coordinating mobile notary and online notary signings with buyers and sellers.
- Take ownership of the closing calendar, ensuring documents all around the country are signed in a timely manner
- 1 - 2 years of title and escrow experience is preferred
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for process improvement
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data entry and file management
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required