Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re a high energy, experienced media buyer who is just as comfortable in the details of the media plan as you are placing the buy. You’ve worked on large scale television, radio, and out of home campaigns either in-house or within a direct response style agency.
What You’ll Do Here
You’ll work on a multi million dollar media budget and collaborate across departments to help build a world class media buying function.
- Identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate media rates for optimal performance
- Purchase and maintain inventory across publishers
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Analyze and optimize plans to drive HomeLight’s growth
- Ensure creative is tracking and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Build long-term relationships with TV and media networks
- 1-3 years as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in direct response media is preferred
- Working knowledge of media analytics software (e.g. Nielsen, Kantar, MRI, Core, Media Ocean, etc.)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Proven analytical chops and critical thinking skills
- BS/BA in a quantitative field preferred