Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You'll Do
- Take an innovative approach to creating new products, while improving upon our core products.
- Build new web applications and add features and functionality to our core applications that go directly into the hands of users home buyers, sellers, and agents around the nation.
- Fuel our growth engine by pulling data from disparate sources, ingesting it, and making recommendations.
- Contribute to our Core Library of UX components
- Collaborate with Design and Product Management to deliver the best solution for the problem at hand
- 3+ years React experience, with strong component architecture skills.
- Experience consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API’s.
Bonus points for:
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Webpack, Accessibility, Usability, Test Automation, Node.js/Express, Heroku
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods