Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Our modern, secure, and transparent Closing Services revolution is just getting started - join us and see your impact.
Who You Are
You are an All-star caliber Product owner who excels at tackling projects head-on. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have maintained an unwavering standard for excellence in every aspect of your professional life. You have contagious passion, admirable humility, and a determined attitude that has inspired your scrappy team as you lead by example each and every day. You are extremely hands-on when building and owning products and you would love nothing more than being side by side with your team every day as you work together to build something cool, sophisticated, and industry-altering. You are ready for your next adventure and can't wait to make a major impact and grow as a legendary Product leader.
What You'll Do Here
- Be accountable for developing and executing a road map dedicated to Closing Services, a major pillar of HomeLight's end-to-end Real Estate platform
- Work with your team to scope the product and future of Closing Services
- Have a major impact on driving revenue for HomeLight, building an exceptional brand reputation by delighting users, and ultimately changing Real Estate as we know it!
- Enhance HomeLight’s reputation by building the highest standard of products that delight users
- Build relationships and provide guidance to internal teams
- Present and inspire customers and partners with compelling roadmaps
- Work with our customer-centric Title and Escrow teams across the country as we refine a beautiful user experience for all
- 5+ years of experience as a standout Product Manager
- Demonstrated experience as an innovative Product Manager working with B2B, B2C, or internal customers
- Experience leading product teams, a plus
- An uncanny ability to think satisfy user experience using creativity, logic, and empathy
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical data-driven approach to tackling business challenges in an effort to eliminate roadblocks
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred