Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are strategic, data-driven, and you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment. You've built thriving paid search marketing campaigns from scratch and are considered an SEM specialist. You've also started to grow experience into more channels including paid social.
What You'll Do Here
- Co-own complex SEM campaigns and drive growth through deep analysis striving to understand the core tactics that drive performance
- Develop and build scalable testing strategies for landing pages and copy
- Drive process improvements that help us move more quickly, connect with customers in a deeper and more meaningful way, and/or lower costs
- Collaborate with ad partners, engineering, and analytics teams to drive and measure results. You’d be as comfortable launching new campaigns as you are lending a hand onboarding new 3rd party tools (eg. bid management, CRM, etc.)
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the executive team
- 2+ years of experience managing SEM and/or paid social campaigns
- A track record of success scaling direct-to-consumer paid search and/or social campaigns in a fast-moving, data-driven environment. Experience with long sales cycles and considered purchases is a plus
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves and handling a project from start to finish. We’re all builders and do’ers at Homelight
- Experience working in high-growth startup environment
- Expertise in Adwords and Microsoft Ad Editors and other SEM marketing tools like Marin and/or Kenshoo
- Experience with social platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Experience in Google Scripts or SQL is a plus.
- B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Science or other quantitative fields from a top tier institution preferred