HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a legal-minded professional with 5+ years of experience in general compliance, licensing, research, business administration, and/or operations. You are detail oriented, you love research, and you’re terrific at presenting your findings in concise, applicable action items. You are savvy when it comes to hunting down all the information required to do the job, and willing to adapt and change as the business scales. You are a self-starter who is motivated by the challenge of taking your knowledge and using it to improve upon current organization and create and execute robust and detailed reports for a rapidly growing line of business. You are skilled in adapting to change and consistently seeking ways to add value to the organization. You are naturally analytical and curious by nature, and fastidious in researching data to help others make informed decisions.
What You’ll Do Here
- Provide real-time support to management, legal, compliance, and data teams to manage the company’s licensing and privacy needs.
- Assist in creating and maintaining processes for storage of information, including contracts, bank documents, and project tracking information.
- Proactively document and stay ahead of local, state and national requirements to keep the company in good standing.
- Work with other functions to streamline and strengthen business processes.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- 5+ years’ experience in project, staff, legal, or accounting experience
- Proficiency in E-signing and Microsoft Office or equivalent products (DocuSign, Excel, etc.)
- The ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions
- Superior verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (a concentration in law is preferred)
- Real estate / title / escrow experience a plus
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!