Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a knowledgeable Escrow Assistant who is adaptable, resourceful, and deadline driven. You are passionate about exceptional customer service and understand that technology has a valuable role to play in transforming real estate.
What You'll Do Here
- Support the HomeLight Closings Team in handling a high volume of files in a fast-paced and high volume purchase escrow operation
- Review the closing process of transactions including all contracts and legal documents
- Pull reports and send to listing agents
- Enter new orders and gather information from all parties
- Request earnest money deposits
- Maintain communication with processing team
- Administrative duties such as maintaining office communication & calendars
- Two years of escrow assistant/processing experience is required
- In depth knowledge of the closing process, Closing Disclosure, math calculations, prorations, TRID and CFPB requirements are required
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful
- Proficiency with Google Suite a plus
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data entry and file management
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Notary Public preferred
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!