Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are an innovative, knowledgeable, and scrappy recruiter and people operations leader, who enjoys identifying top talent and excited for an opportunity to establish offshore operations for global positions from the ground up.
What You’ll Do Here
- Execute a program to attract qualified offshore talent for our company’s global needs.
- Screens all candidates for qualifications, interest level, compensation, and availability, etc.
- Interviews candidates using competency-based behavioral interview techniques to ensure candidate matches all specifications of the position including organizational fit and job fit.
- Maintains necessary documentation for assigned requisitions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future department trends and business initiatives that could impact hiring needs.
- Refers short-listed candidates to the hiring manager; makes recommendations regarding the hiring of candidates and participates in all stages of the selection process.
- Educates candidates on the total value proposition of the company including the company's benefits, career development opportunity, and variable pay structure.
- 5-7 plus years of experience in the Recruitment and Staffing
- Broad knowledge of HR principles, practices, and procedures.
- Relevant offshore recruitment experience in the real estate industry is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to build strong and productive personal relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and judgment sufficient to handle sensitive employment issues.
- Enthusiasm and engagement with teams.
- Ability to influence hiring decisions based on information gained during the recruitment process.
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!