Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking an exceptional analyst to join the Strategic Partnerships team and help drive the growth of our business. You will be responsible for leverage data analytics to help develop strategic partnerships and accelerate HomeLight’s growth. You are a team player who is strategic and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are a creative, data-driven thinker who enjoys solving complex business problems with a ‘get-it-done’ attitude.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage the strategy, execution, and integration of new partnerships
- Own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimization efforts to maximize partnership and business performance and achieve established goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape for the offering and inform future business opportunities and priorities
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, product, engineering, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration and management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 3+ years of relevant business experience, with 1+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, growth, investment banking or strategy consulting preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Some understanding of commercial legal contracts and an ability to interact with legal teams
- Product orientation with experience communicating and collaborating with product, engineering and operations teams a plus
- An outstanding academic background; a technical degree or an M.B.A. is a plus
- Pluses: experience in real estate, real estate tech, Consumer Internet or with a high-growth company
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!