HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
About the Position
You are a senior hands-on leader who has experience growing and managing a national operation. You are passionate about leading a team that will be responsible for leading innovation in the massive residential real estate industry. You will be responsible for growing HomeLight's Title and Escrow operation and ace bringing a next generation Closing solution to markets across the country.
Bottom line: You will be the one to lead the charge as we craft the Closing Services company of the future by hiring the most brilliant people in the industry, and equipping them with the best technology stack, to deliver the real estate experience that we all want and need!
You believe you have what it takes to create the Closing Service of the future.
You are accountable for revenue, increasing the client base, budgets, cost control, profits and sales.
The ability to assess and coach other employees to improve their processes and performance.
Develop clear and concise goals and growth plans for multiple offices in multiple geographies.
You love to win.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our technology teams to scope the future of Closing services using the very latest tools.
- Enhance HomeLight’s reputation by creating new and improved processes to create the Closing services of the future.
- Create successful partnerships with our Title underwriting partners
Build out a team of multiple branch offices operating in multiple states doing purchase escrows and title insurance.
Build relationships with consumers, agents and underwriters daily and provide guidance to agents and consumers on all aspects of escrow and title.
Work with our Compliance team to ensure we meet compliance in all aspects of company policies and procedures, escrow rules and regulations across multiple state boundaries.
Create quarterly/annual personal development plans, coaching, feedback and written counseling if needed for escrow teams.
- Support the branches in maintaining a high level of service and satisfaction to clients.
Maintain high standard of confidentiality.
10+ years of operations and business management experience leading tech-enabled environments
Exceptional technical proficiency
Experience managing and maintaining teams spread across the country
Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating with internal and external business partners
- Experience managing budgets with the ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable insights
- An analytical data-driven approach to tackling business challenges in an effort to eliminate roadblocks
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!