Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Our modern, secure, and transparent Closing Services revolution is just getting started - join us and see your impact.
- Be accountable for revenue, increasing the client base, budgets, cost control, profits and sales.
- Assess and coach other ops professionals to improve processes and performance across and organization
- Work with our technology teams to scope the future of Closing services using the very latest tools
- Enhance HomeLight’s reputation by strategizing new and improved processes
- Advise operations of a quick organization expanding in and across multiple states
- Build relationships and provide guidance to internal teams
- Create quarterly/annual personal development plans, coaching, feedback and written counseling if needed for escrow teams
- Support the our Operational team dedicated to improving processes used by our customer-centric Title and Escrow staff across the country
10+ years of operations and business management experience leading tech-enabled environments
Exceptional technical proficiency
Experience managing, maintaining, and improving nationwide operations and procedures
Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating with internal and external business partners
- Experience managing budgets with the ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable insights
- An analytical data-driven approach to tackling business challenges in an effort to eliminate roadblocks
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!