HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
You are a charismatic, self-driven IT Manager with a passion for people and a knack for problem-solving. Your experience in the development and management of networks, software, system security, and department budget will provide support and make an impactful change on an individual and company-wide level. You see troubleshooting as an opportunity to find solutions and use your expertise to improve processes in an environment where technological direction and strategic input is encouraged. No task is too small or too large for you to navigate independently or delegate within a growing team.
What You'll Do Here
You will serve as the main point of contact for all things IT-related when it comes to troubleshooting, inventory, set up, and continued support onsite as needed with sales phone systems, AV equipment, and other tech needs as they arise. Your interpersonal skills will allow for building strong partnerships with cross-functional departments and groups. You’ll head vendor negotiations and contracts, as well as manage and oversee the Technology budget. You will also have the ability to utilize your expertise for improvement in implementing new processes, including your management skills which will allow you to lead and develop a team over time.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT field
- 3+ years’ IT Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication
- Experience with MacOS/Windows/Chrome platforms, Zoom AV equipment, and network hardware with knowledge of Ubiquiti/Meraki
- Ability to manage SaaS services, including G suite, Slack, Office 365, Adobe CS, Box, and others
- Able to effectively solve issues and delegate as needed
- A proven track record of evaluating and improving business processes
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!