Who You Are
You are an accomplished full-desk recruiter who is driven by making a valuable impact by hiring the very best talent. You're excited by the idea of standing out as a member of a small team responsible for building a growing tech startup. You'd love the opportunity to work autonomously because you have a ton of initiative and love to set goals for yourself, and then crush them. You know what it takes to hire quickly and your extreme optimism and organization are both huge factor in your success. There have been many times where you've been assigned a role that was entirely new to you. You love those opportunities to research and grow- and you always fill the role! Lastly, you're a true people person and you would love to not only engage with brilliant candidates every day but also get to foster many of those relationships as candidates become colleagues.
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for positions across the company
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Be the face of HomeLight and pride yourself on a 5-star candidate experience
- Research! Because we are a startup, many roles that present themselves at HomeLight are entirely unprecedented within the org. You'll be the one to become the subject matter expert while working with the hiring manager to sculpt their perfect candidate profile over time.
- Schedule and coordinate phone and onsite person interviews
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering role
- At least 3+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Gsuite proficient
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- Self-motivation, ability to work autonomously, coach-ability, initiative and thick-skin
- A passion/interest for real estate and the future of the industry
- Bachelor's degree required
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!