Who you are:
You’re a modern marketer, builder, and growth driver. You believe that sophisticated marketing at mind boggling scale is possible through a mix of heart (brand, voice, and beautiful creative) and mind (automation, tech, and customer segmentation). As our digital marketing leader you’ll own the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, marketing tech, and reporting and analytics. You’ll build a best in class digital marketing team including SEM, display, digital video, and other mediums to turbo-charge HomeLight’s growth. This is a high visibility & fast-paced leadership role that combines data driven marketing, deep customer empathy, and deep knowledge of a marketplace ecosystem. You’ll work with teams across HomeLight including Content, Sales, and Product/Engineering to tell our story and drive growth.
What you will do here:
- Create digital marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social, display, and digital video.
- Continuously test new ideas, run A/B tests on everything and make intelligent decisions against the results.
- Be a hands-on contributor. You’re comfortable writing copy & creative briefs, running data analysis, and diving into the details. You’re as comfortable with HTML & SQL as you are writing ad copy.
- Evaluate, select, and build or buy the best marketing technology available.
- Help build a growing marketing team, align your campaigns with our goals, and work with editorial to come up with stories, resources, and other materials to help our cause.
- BA with a degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in paid media and/or acquisition marketing preferably in an in-house role.
- Experience marketing high consideration, long lifecycle products. Prior real estate experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in SQL and data analysis.
- Strong project management and process development capabilities
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!