Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
People love you, and you love people. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environment. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
What You’ll Do Here
You will be in charge of making sure that people who come to our website end up connecting with a Real Estate Agent and ultimately end up transacting with them. This means that this role requires a combination of customer service and inside sales. This role will require weekend coverage.
- Field incoming homebuyer/seller leads
- Introduce these leads to an appropriate real estate agent
- Sign up new agent partners
- Follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately convert
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- Real estate experience is a plus