Who You Are
People love you, and you love people. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environment. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
What You’ll Do Here
You will be in charge of making sure that people who come to our website end up connecting with a Real Estate Agent and ultimately end up transacting with them. This means that this role requires a combination of customer service and inside sales. This role will require weekend coverage.
- Field incoming homebuyer/seller leads
- Introduce these leads to an appropriate real estate agent
- Sign up new agent partners
- Follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately convert
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!