Create the future of the Real Estate Industry with HomeLight!
HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Title & Escrow at HomeLight
Are you intrigued by the idea of redefining and creating the future of Title & Escrow and believe you have what it takes to get there? If so, we want to hear from you. HomeLight is growing and expanding and attracting a ton of attention (You may have seen us during the US Figure skating championships, as the main sponsor for the team). We are now looking to reinvent Title & Escrow. Currently we operate Title & Escrow in a handful of markets across the country. This is your chance to join our Title & Escrow team at the ground floor and help us build the next generation of Settlement Services.
Junior Escrow Officer Duties
- Support an experienced Escrow Officer with all aspects of Escrow closing from beginning to end of resale file.
- Review the closing process, contracts, ordering payoffs and HOA documents, and handle all curative title matters.
- Pull property profile reports and send to listing agents
- Enter new orders and gather information from all parties
- Receipt contracts
- Request earnest money deposits
- Maintain communication with processing team
- Administrative duties such as maintaining office communication & calendars
- A minimum of three to five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- In depth knowledge of the closing process, Closing Disclosure, math calculations, prorations, TRID and CFPB requirements are required.
- Currently licensed Escrow Officer or ability to be licensed within 30 days
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Google Suite proficient.
- Ability to work within multiple computer applications for data entry and file management.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Notary Public preferred or required within 90 days.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, yoga, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!