Create the future of the Real Estate Industry with HomeLight!
HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Title & Escrow at HomeLight
Are you intrigued by the idea of redefining and creating the future of Title & Escrow and believe you have what it takes to get there? If so, we want to hear from you. HomeLight is growing and expanding and attracting a ton of attention (You may have seen us during the US Figure skating championships, as the main sponsor for the team). We are now looking to reinvent Title & Escrow. Currently we operate Title & Escrow in a handful of markets across the country. This is your chance to join our Title & Escrow team at the ground floor and help us build the next generation of Settlement Services.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment while efficiently gathering and inputting information.
- Enjoys customer engagement for detail gathering
- Knowledge base to interact with Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Buyers and Sellers
- Title Industry or Real Estate Background a plus.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phones, responding to emails, intaking real estate contracts and lender orders.
- Collecting and coordinating transaction information for milestone completion.
- Responsible for Data Entry in multiple client platforms.
- Move information to required parties in a proficient and timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Proven capabilities to provide superior customer service while multitasking.
- Detail orientation an absolute must
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Microsoft Suite and Google Doc proficient, Outlook a plus
- Proficient with cloud based forms of Client Management
- Resourceful at problem solving, basic information gathering
- Strong organizational skills
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!