Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight Home Loans is looking for a seasoned loan officer who loves making people feel like the center of the universe, while navigating deeply personal decisions. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic startup environment. You excel at communicating with people both over the phone and in person. You’ve had proven success in other mortgage organizations, either retail or consumer direct. You are eager to transform the mortgage industry and to be part of something awesome.
What You’ll Do Here
As a licensed Mortgage Advisor with HomeLight Home Loans, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight Home Loans’ service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/mortgage needs then guiding them from initial chat all the way through getting the keys to their new home and beyond. You will champion our realtor partners and help drive an awesome experience for both them and their buyers and sellers. You will nurture clients from multiple marketing channels into their ultimate goal of home ownership providing empathetic and clear customer service. You take it personally when you get a client or realtor review that isn’t glowing and drive yourself to hit high sales conversion rates.
- Chat with realtors and clients interested in mortgage
- Have conference calls with realtors and their teams presenting our mortgage offering
- Guide clients through one of life's biggest decisions, buying a home
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Manage a pipeline of clients and realtors
- The drive to build and maintain a large volume of pre-approved loans followed by the drive to nurture these folks into purchase contract all the way through to funding
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must have current federal and some individual state NMLS licenses
- At least 2 years focused primarily on purchase business
- History of exceeding sales goals
- Experience communicating and working closely with realtors
- Exceptional poise and presence both on the phone and in person
- Knowledge of TRID and a solid understanding of the back end of the mortgage process
- CRM experience a plus
- Extremely detail oriented