HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
What You’ll Do Here
As a licensed loan officer with HomeLight Home Loans, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight Home Loans’ service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/mortgage needs then guiding them from initial chat all the way through getting the keys to their new home and beyond. You will champion our realtor partners and help drive an awesome experience for both them and their buyers and sellers. You will nurture clients from multiple marketing channels into their ultimate goal of home ownership providing empathetic and clear customer service. You take it personally when you get a client or realtor review that isn’t glowing and drive yourself to hit high sales conversion rates.
- Chat with realtors and clients interested in mortgage
- Have conference calls with realtors and their teams presenting our mortgage offering
- Guide clients through one of life's biggest decisions, buying a home
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Manage a pipeline of clients and realtors
Who You Are
HomeLight Home Loans is looking for a seasoned loan officer who loves making people feel like the center of the universe, while navigating deeply personal decisions. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic startup environment. You excel at communicating with people both over the phone and in person. You’ve had proven success in other mortgage organizations, either retail or consumer direct. You are eager to transform the mortgage industry and to be part of something awesome.
- The drive to build and maintain a large volume of pre-approved loans followed by the drive to nurture these folks into purchase contract all the way through to funding
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- At least 3 years of recent experience as a licensed loan officer
- Must have current federal and some individual state NMLS licenses
- At least 2 years focused primarily on purchase business
- History of exceeding sales goals
- Experience communicating and working closely with realtors
- Exceptional poise and presence both on the phone and in person
- Knowledge of TRID and a solid understanding of the back end of the mortgage process
- CRM experience a plus
- Extremely detail oriented
- A four year college degree
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!