HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
HomeLight is seeking a visual designer to join one of the fastest growing companies in real estate. You will be supporting several high impact teams and projects within marketing and growth. Responsibilities include creating design assets for advertisements, sales communications, landing pages, blog articles/videos, and much more.
What You’ll Do
- Design for a wide variety of marketing needs and different channels (web, mobile, email, print etc)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to strategize and execute designs
- Create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Create high/low-fidelity wireframes, layouts and graphics consistent with our brand
- An online portfolio demonstrating your passion for design
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc), Sketch, Figma or equivalent design software
- Strong communication skills and experience conveying visual concepts
- Background or knowledge in User Centered Design
- HTML, CSS, and JS knowledge or experience is a plus
Bonus points for:
- Real estate experience
- Front end development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Animation and video design experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!