We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who you are
You’re a social media butterfly with the strategic mindset of a business owner. The follower counts, tweet storms, and views you’ve earned for yourself and for your clients would make even the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk blush — but you’d willingly burn it all to the ground if it didn’t produce tangible business results.
You’ve done nothing but live and breathe social media for the last five years, you’ve watched it transform everything from politics to business, and you’ve rode that wave for fun and profits.
You’re hungry for your next challenge and you know you can outshine whatever it is HGTV thinks they’re doing on Facebook Live. You’re ready to take an emerging brand with a solid foundation and build a raving fan base around it. You’re eager to work with a Marketing team that “gets it” and deliver real business impact from your efforts. You’re high minded enough to build a business case and a game plan and you’re scrappy enough to get your hands dirty and hit the share button yourself.
- 5+ years experience managing social media channels and working on innovative social media campaigns for high-profile brands.
- BA with a degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated ability to build a plan and the “get-it-done” attitude to bring that plan to life.
- Proven track record of running successful social media campaigns for large companies that drive impact on key business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A portfolio of outstanding creative work in mixed media (video, copy, graphic design) or an established network of creative partners.
- A keen understanding of each social media platform, the users on them, the unique communities formed on them, and the languages that have evolved from them.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sound editorial judgment.
What you'll do here
You’ll sit on our Content Marketing team, own the growth strategy for and operate HomeLight’s Agent-facing social media pages, work hand-in-hand with our creative team to produce best-in-class real estate content for Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms that every real estate agent working today would be silly not to follow. You’ll help build our brand within the agent community, host live events on each platform, collaborate with influential real estate professionals, create and participate in mastermind groups, and build a massive distribution network for HomeLight’s content.
Bottom line: you’ll craft a strategy, execute on your plan to grow HomeLight’s social media presence with real estate agents, measure performance, and report back to the business about the state of the asset you’re building.
- Develop a top-level, cross channel strategy for social media at HomeLight that supports the company mission and goals—and implement that across all relevant platforms.
- Investigate emerging platforms (Tik Tok, anyone?), bring your findings back to the team, and make a business case for whether or not HomeLight should publish there.
- Stay on top of social media trends in real estate and beyond to help our team capitalize on them.
- Use all the tools and content at your disposal to curate daily editorial content that’s native to each platform and earns attention from real estate agents.
- Pitch and provide strategic insight on cross-functional social media campaigns.
- Develop social strategies into integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement content that helps grow and strengthen our community of followers, primarily in the agent community.
- Create and drive live events on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Regularly report on social performance to executive stakeholders.
- Engage real estate agents in ways that add value to their communities and conversations.
- Be an advocate for the real estate agent community, get involved in the online conversation, and bring insights back to the team.
- Regularly track, monitor, and optimize performance of social media campaigns and HomeLight social accounts.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc