HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
You are an outgoing and extremely optimistic talent acquisition professional who craves standing out and making an impact. You are a quick learner and have experience being the first point of contact for potential new hires. You have experience developing consistent pipelines of talented candidates for a variety of roles and you take a creative and persistent approach to your outreach. Most importantly, you are a team player who is trained to identify other professionals, you want to make a huge impact and you'd love to play a major part in growing a company that you can truly be passionate about building.
What You’ll Do
- Creatively and persistently connect with qualified candidates for positions across the company, especially for roles dedicated to HomeLight's new establish verticals
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Become a Subject-matter-expert on all of HomeLight's services
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Schedule and coordinate phone and onsite person interviews
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering role
- At least 5+ years of experience in a technical recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS software or similar solution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!