Create the future of the Real Estate Industry with HomeLight!
Our mission is simple. We empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. Playing at the intersection of technology and real estate we have designed a line of data-driven real estate products to make us the premier resource for consumers and empower real estate agents as people buy and sell their homes. Since 2012 HomeLight has connected thousands of clients with top local real estate agents, investors, and online resources.
Title & Escrow at HomeLight
Are you intrigued by the idea of redefining and creating the future of Title & Escrow and believe you have what it takes to get there? If so, we want to hear from you. HomeLight is growing and expanding and attracting a ton of attention (You may have seen us during the US Figure skating championships, as the main sponsor for the team). We are now looking to reinvent Title & Escrow. Currently we operate Title & Escrow in a handful of markets across the country. This is your chance to join our Title & Escrow team at the ground floor and help us build the next generation of Settlement Services.
About the position
We are looking for an Event Planner rockstar who is an outgoing, positive and passionate people-person. You will coordinate professional meetings and events to help enhance our visibility in the Real Estate industry. You will be responsible for assisting with the development of our marketing strategy and the planning of successful events that advance the recognition of the company and the brand. You will organize marketing events and details such as our beautiful HomeLight display, literature, logistics of booth, travel arrangements, and networking events. Your experience of planning and executing corporate events will help us share with potential new clients and partner agents about HomeLight’s available services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for HomeLight to attend various real estate industry events
- Create itineraries to send HomeLight representatives to events across the country
- Manage all aspects of event planning and meet deadlines while adhering to budget
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including signed contracts, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
- Determine costs for attending event and align with budget
- Create and maintain a database of industry contacts, vendors and venues
- Troubleshoot and handle any issues that may arise during the event
- Previous event planning experience preferred (3+ years preferred)
- Strong organizational skills including multitasking, time-management and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced and has a passion for developing and maintaining business relationships
- Flexibility to travel 25%-50% of the time
- Must be able to lift and carry 25+ lbs