We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are a highly-organized creative thinker who absorbs new information quickly. As someone with experience sourcing in the tech industry, you would love to directly impact the growth of a startup by being the first point of contact for potential hires. You have developed pipelines of candidates for various roles in the past and are interested in eventually growing into a full-cycle recruiter for all types of positions. It's the recruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who enjoys connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Enhance our ability to identify, assess, and build a network of engineering candidates by communicating the vision of the HomeLight platform to potential candidates
- Collaborate with leadership team to understand hiring needs
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for marketing, tech and business operations roles
- At least 3+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Github, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself on keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality
- Bachelor's degree required
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!