We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who you are:
You have an analytical mindset, are both detail oriented and strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced ‘get-er-done’ environment. You love the intersection between traditional media, creative, and performance marketing. Your ideal role is where you get to apply your campaign management skills to implement and coordinate affiliate campaigns at scale.
What you will do here:
- Own planning, execution, and optimization of multi-million dollar performance & affiliate marketing campaigns
- Move more quickly, connect with customers in a deeper and more meaningful way, and/or lower costs
- Work closely with our advertising and agency partners to ensure we’re constantly on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving affiliate media landscape
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the executive team
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves and handling a project from start to finish. We’re all builders and do’ers at HomeLight
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in affiliate marketing and publisher management, business development, or performance media buying
- Experience with long sales cycles and considered purchases is a plus
- Ownership of the creative process, from offer to copywriting to design
- Deep understanding of list management and the performance/affiliate marketing ecosystem
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!