HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
You are a strategic, highly detail-oriented and analytical individual and you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-er-done’ environment. You love growth marketing and you're curious about the intersection between traditional media and customer acquisition. Your ideal role is where you get to apply your analytics chops, strategic thinking, and project execution skills to implement and measure offline media campaigns at scale.
What You'll Do Here
- Experience high visibility and high impact in a performance-focused acquisition marketing role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the executive team using our existing reporting tools (and building some of your own reporting insights)
- Support the planning, execution, and management of multi-million dollar campaigns across a myriad of offline channels - TV, radio, podcast, OOH, direct mail, and more
- Drive process improvements that help us move more quickly, increase revenue, lower marketing costs, and improve overall marketing efficiency
- Work closely with our advertising and agency partners to ensure we’re constantly on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving offline media landscape
- 2+ years of relevant experience within performance marketing, growth, and/or strategy.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Exceptional analytical skills: i.e. analyzing data, massaging data, drawing conclusions, and offering recommendations.
- Proven experience driving analytical projects from ideation to execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience presenting to C-level exec’s, Product teams, and external partners.
- Strong Excel skills: Pivot tables, V-lookups, etc.
- Great time management and the ability to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Team player mentality - acting as an operator in a growing, fast paced environment.
Bonus points for:
- M.B.A graduate and/or degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, etc.
- Experience with SQL, VBA, and/or other querying languages.
- Experience working in real estate, real estate tech, fintech, and/or other consumer facing platforms.
- Startup experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!