We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are a strategic, highly detail-oriented and analytical individual and you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-er-done’ environment. You love performance marketing and you're curious about the intersection between traditional media and customer acquisition. Your ideal role is where you get to apply your marketing analytics chops and campaign management skills to implement and measure offline media campaigns at scale.
What You'll Do Here
- Experience high visibility and high impact in a performance-focused acquisition marketing role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the executive team using our existing reporting tools (and building some of your own reporting insights)
- Support the planning, execution, and management of multi-million dollar campaigns across a myriad of offline channels - TV, radio, podcast, OOH, direct mail, and more
- Drive process improvements that help us move more quickly, increase revenue, lower marketing costs, and improve overall marketing efficiency
- Work closely with our advertising and agency partners to ensure we’re constantly on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving offline media landscape
- 2-4 years of experience coordinating or analyzing performance marketing channels
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves and handling a project from start to finish. We’re all builders and do’ers at HomeLight
- Hands-on experience in direct-to-consumer acquisition marketing in a fast-moving, data-driven environment. Experience with long sales cycles and considered purchases is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience working on the publisher and/or agency-side of direct-to-consumer advertising
- Experience with traditional media buying tools (Nielsen, MRI), media reporting (postlog management), and campaign execution (creative development and trafficking)
- High proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!