Eave is looking for a Senior Product Manager to deliver excellent experiences to our community members — homebuyers, leading Realtors, our team of mortgage experts, loan investors, and regulators. This is a unique opportunity to challenge yourself from a consumer product standpoint, as well as solving complex workflow automation and design challenges.
With success in this role, you’ll expand your impact by leading our company to rebuild consumer finance and how homes are owned. You’ll work alongside Eavens who were instrumental in building Oscar, Foursquare, Venmo, Dropbox, Capital One, and Yelp.
As a PM on the team, you’ll be responsible for the design, development, and strategy of key features and partnerships on our roadmap.
Eave by Homelight is a digital mortgage lender empowering today’s homebuyer. We offer simple, transparent home loans that enable all creditworthy buyers to be treated like cash buyers. We’re rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from the ground up using our powerful, automated technology. With Eave, homebuyers are fully underwritten in just 24 hours, providing cash-like certainty. Even better? We save our clients thousands of dollars and weeks of frustration.
In May 2019, Eave joined forces with Homelight to help 100,000’s of home buyers, sellers and realtors across the country. Together, we’re empowering people to achieve the best outcome when buying or selling real estate.
For every mortgage that Eave provides, Eave builds a home for a family in need in India. Your work will help millions of families improve their lives.
What does a Product Manager at Eave do?
- Collaborate with our designers, engineers, and operations team to create the best experiences
- Define features. Write specs, create prototypes, ensure acceptance.
- Communicate deployed functionality and incorporate feedback
- Breaks down monolithic projects into smaller projects delivering incremental value
- Prioritize the team’s work and manage the backlog of features
- Own the team’s roadmap and milestones
- Ensure the team is working on the highest impact items
- Manage the workflow on a day-to-day basis to keep the team moving
Who you are
- Experience managing user-centered tools. Focus on fintech and/or process automation is a plus
- Proven history of shipping successful projects, while working with cross-functional teams
- Opinionated, with an emphasis on clarity and efficiency
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager supporting engineering teams of 10+ people
Who you’ll work with
- Strong, detail-oriented product team (eng, design, product), who care deeply about customer experience
- Creative, inventive mortgage professionals who are turning the industry on its head through pioneering automation and process reinvention
- Team pursuing a large vision, with pragmatic milestones to achieve that vision
- Diverse, top-tier team with much to teach and a desire to learn
- Transparent, open, collaborative, joyful culture