We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You genuinely enjoy helping others and you always leave a positive vibe in your wake. You take extreme pride in your projects, love crossing tasks off of your to-do list(s), and are driven by the idea of creating positive change in the lives of others. Some people call you a perfectionist, but you prefer to be called "awesome-sauce."
- A contagious, positive energy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- An extreme knack for organization and planning
- The discipline to power through to-do lists
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- A proven ability to manage projects from start to finish
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritize effectively
- Outstanding customer service, a great attitude, and flexibility
- A keen interest in embodying the HomeLight culture and experience
- An ability to identify issues and offer solutions to improve the efficiency of HomeLight
- 3-5 years of administrative/office management experience required
What You’ll Do Here
- Greet clients, visitors, vendors and team members and expose them to our culture
- Welcome new employees, deliver Day 1 setup, and help them settle into their new roles
- Maintain the office and arrange necessary repairs, upkeep, safety and office modifications as needed
- Be responsible for stocks of snacks, drinks, daily lunches, supplies, hardware & accessories, etc.
- Vendor and general budget management for the San Francisco Office
- Actively participate in building our blossoming culture by engaging with the entire team
- Assist with in-house or off-site activities like parties, conferences, and/or outings
- Scheduling for Executive team
- Run random errands as needed
- Uphold and advocate for others to uphold HomeLight's core values.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!