HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Take an innovative approach to creating new products, while improving upon our core products.
- Build new web applications and add features and functionality to our core applications that go directly into the hands of users home buyers, sellers, and agents around the nation.
- Fuel our growth engine by pulling data from disparate sources, ingesting it, and making recommendations.
- Decompose our core application where appropriate into smaller services using the best technologies for the problem at hand.
- Design and refactor our databases to support our current and future products and growth.
- Build out our communications infrastructure including telephony, messaging, chat, etc.
- Front End, professional web development experience. More is better.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks: React, Ember, Backbone, etc.
- Experience with one or more SQL Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, SQL Server.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a start-up.
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem and Heroku platform.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!