We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who you are:
HomeLight is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to lead agent marketing and growth initiatives. You will be responsible for the strategy, execution and optimization across global retention programs across email, push, and paid channels. You will create new marketing programs, test aggressively, and scale initiatives. You will work closely with product, growth, engineering, business development, editorial and PR teams.
The ideal candidate will have acquisition marketing experience, leading efforts in a business to business environment for technology products/services. You will need to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment, communicating clearly and persuasively. You will think and act both strategically and tactically: from strategic planning to detailed execution. You will quickly form data-driven plans and execute across many teams simultaneously.
This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. We are looking for a relentless, customer-obsessed, and business-minded marketer with a penchant for invention, connecting with customers and delivering results.
What you will do here:
- Create multi-channel lifecycle campaigns across email, social media, SMS, and direct mail including: agent and client on-boarding, lead nurturing, retention and recapture, and brand building.
- Continuously test new ideas, run A/B tests on everything and make intelligent decisions against the results.
- Be a hands on contributor. You’re comfortable writing copy & creative briefs, running data analysis, and diving into the details. You’re as comfortable with HTML & SQL as you are writing ad copy.
- Help build a growing marketing team, align your campaigns with our goals, and work with editorial to come up with stories, resources, and other materials to help our cause.
- BA with a degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in email or acquisition marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and process development capabilities
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in technical tools like SQL, HTML, photoshop, and email marketing platforms like Iterable.
- Professional experience with Real Estate is a plus.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!