We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are data-centric, analytical and deadline-oriented. You think logically but creatively, with the ability to solve complex problems, effectively articulate your solutions, and navigate an organization to drive results. You want to deeply influence the trajectory of the product roadmap, have demonstrated the ability to own an innovative product from the ground up, and are comfortable in a high-growth startup environment. You will roll up your sleeves to do whatever is necessary to push the company forward. You have an instinctive sense of what the business needs, allowing you to correctly prioritize product initiatives. You love client-facing technologies and probably have a million apps on your phone. You get it done.
- 7+ years of product management experience, some in a fast-growing, early stage startup
- Experience designing, building, and deploying data acquisition and integration products.
- Experience with best practice Agile scrum development and Lean Startup principles
- Data-driven and strong knowledge of analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (tech and non-tech)
- Engineering background or proven ability to engage comfortably with engineers
- Professional experience with marketplaces, recommendation engines, or real estate related businesses
What You’ll Do Here
- Own product from the ground up
- Work with the executive team, engineering, growth, and sales operations to, define strategic projects, determine prioritization for them, and develop a product roadmap
- Spearhead all customer development activities including user testing, feedback collection, and conversion optimization. No one should understand our customer better than you.
- Lead the development cycle, releasing products that are innovative, impactful, and on time
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!