We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are:
You love the idea of making a major impact as a subject matter expert who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get shit done! You are highly-productive as an individual contributor but your self-confidence and ingenuity always steer you to take on both official and unofficial leadership roles where you find yourself driving collaborative processes with those around you. Your strong interpersonal skills allow you to confidently act as a liaison to multiple teams and you're commonly recognized as an organized professional who can be relied on to skillfully manage multiple demands while meeting varying deadlines.
What You’ll do:
- Become a master of HomeLight's CRM system(s)
- Administer roll outs of all new tools and techniques amongst the sales team
- Act as liaison to Sales team members and consistently gather and relay feedback cross-functionally in order to improve processes
- Partner with internal teams to enable CRM implementation and expansion
- Engage in identifying and developing new strategic opportunities for the sales org
- Proactively and professionally manage the resolution of challenges as they arise
- 3-6 years of Sales Operations experience, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements for an inside sales org
- Extensive knowledge of CRM
- Phenomenal soft skills and confidence in your abilities to communicate both written and verbally
- A knack for proactively identifying potential problems and troubleshooting them
- The ability to remain organized as you juggle multiple projects at once
- A desire to make an impact and standout as a strong individual contributor wearing multiple hats
- Familiarity with SQL, a plus
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!