Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a motivational, metrics-driven and strategic sales leader with a proven track record of success and ready to take HomeLight’s sales team to the next wave of growth. You are motivated by the challenge of developing, managing and scaling a world-class sales team to disrupt a massive real estate market. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop sales strategies and drive key initiatives to achieve company objectives. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the entire Sales function and report to a Sales Director.
What You’ll Do Here
- Own, develop, and lead all aspects of sales development strategy
- Lead, mentor, and retain sales teams in Phoenix
- Track forecasting, conversion, and pipeline metrics
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and targets
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Partner closely with Sales Operations, Engineering and Growth team to improve our product based on customer feedback
- 5+ years of experience in scaling a successful sales or a customer service operations team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions and regions
- Superior verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Passion for developing sales talent
- Bonus: Relevant product/industry experience or worked at a successful marketplace startup